W-2 Reissue

Need a copy of your W-2 Form? You can request a duplicate copy of your W-2 Form at https://www.PaperlessEmployee.com/circlek any time/any day!


  1. Log onto the above website
  2. Set up a user ID and password
  3. Follow the prompts


  1. Immediate view/print
  2. Fax
  3. Postal Service

(Prior Year W-2)

  1. Credit/Debit Card
  2. On Line Check
  3. Money Order

If you have any questions concerning W2 reprints, please contact the following:
Circle K Employees – please contact your Payroll Representative or call HR Solve at 1-888-477-6583.

Circle K Great Lakes/Midwest Employees – please contact your Payroll Specialist at 1-877-324-7938, option 2. https://www.PaperlessEmployee.com/circlek